- Soy/ paraffin wax blend, premium grade fragrance oil.
First Use Suggestion:
- Upon first use, burn until the entire surface has melted into liquid wax, pooling around the edges of the glass. This will enhance performance and prolong the life of your candle.
- Burn for no more than 2-3 hours at a time.*This will help the candle burn evenly, and decrease chances of excessive soot or an overheated vessel.
- Trim wicks (using wick trimmer) to 1/4" before each use. If soot occurs, trim wicks to 1/8" *This will prevent soot, prolong candle life, & ensure a safe, even burn.*
- Place only on temperature safe surfaces to prevent heat damage.
- Avoid drafts and air currents, to help prevent an uneven burn, excessive dripping, and soot.
- Never leave your burning candle unattended.
- Keep the candle wax pool free of debris.
- Discontinue use when 1/4" of wax remains or when the base of the wick/bottom of the vessel is visible.
- We recommend using a candle snuffer to extinguish your candle, as it prevents wax splatter.
- DO NOT use water or any other liquid to extinguish your candle.
- Immediately extinguish a candle if flames become too high or flicker frequently. *Wait for candle to cool then trim wicks before re-lighting.*
- Allow your candle to cool completely before handling or moving.
- Keep candles out of reach of children and pets.
- If burning multiple candles, maintain a 3-inch distance between them.
- Do not burn candles near flammable materials.
- Do not handle a burning or liquified candle.